Woke up feeling sad today due to a certain reason. Went to school and got bitten by some insect on my eyelid, causing a formation of a bump, which resulted in a swollen eyelid.
Stayed under the sun for more than 6 hours straight to paint the YOG mural on the wall, together with Li Ling, Mabel, Leon, Royce, Ames and Mamaka. Sweaty and smelly and gross and smeared with green, white, yellow, blue, red and black paint. After 6+ hours of hard work with maximum OCD, we finished painting our mural and it looked awesome. No photos yet though.
My bread condensed under the extremity of the sun's rays.
Then came another sad news. Leon, Mabel and Li Ling all get to go for India OELP but I don't :(
I really really wanna go. I think Mr Lim hates me. He doesn't even respond to my messages/calls when I text him about important matters.
Mum texted me right after left school to tell me that I can't get the pretty Sony Ericsson T707 anymore.
Bad day, much much much much..